Chapuis Delivers Absolute Beauty and Reliability with Chasseur Classic and Artisan Side-by-Side Shotguns
ACCOKEEK, Md. (March 25, 2021) – French gun maker Chapuis offers discerning hunters and shooters beautiful and reliable side-by-side shotguns with the Chasseur Classic and Artisan shotguns. Chambered in 12, 20 and 28 gauge, both shotguns are now available to dealers and consumers in the U.S.
“There are different types of hunters and shooters,” said Chapuis Product Manager Tom Leoni. “While many are happy with a base, serviceable shotgun, there are those who want the best and stand out from the crowd. These gorgeous guns will certainly achieve that goal while delivering high performance and smooth swings with intuitive shouldering.”
French for “hunter,” Chasseur harkens back to when elegance and taste ruled the fields. Classic lines, engraving on the receiver and premium wooden stock was highly sought after by discerning hunters. Modern updates such as an automatic safety, ejectors and the convenience of current chokes combine to bring the best of yesterday and today.
The Chasseur comes in two grades: Classic and Artisan. The Classic features a laser-engraved receiver and a AAA-grade Circassian walnut stock. The Artisan boasts AAAAA-grade Circassian walnut stock and hand-engraved receiver. Both models come with a double trigger, 28-inch barrel, round action and five interchangeable flush choke tubes.
To learn more about the Chasseur Classic and Artisan side-by-side shotguns or other Chapuis products, please visit www.chapuis-usa.com.
Chapuis Chasseur Classic and Artisan
- Gauge: 12, 20 and 28.
- Chambering: 2-3/4 and 3 inches.
- Capacity: 2.
- Barrel Length: 28 inches.
- Overall Length: 45 inches.
- Weight: 5.5-6.2 lbs.
- Stock: AAA-grade Circassian walnut (Classic), 5A-grade Circassian walnut (Artisan).
- Receiver: Laser engraved (Classic), Hand-engraved (Artisan)
- Chokes: Flush C/IC/M/IM/F chokes.
- Sights: Solid rib with brass bead.
- Trigger: Double. Safety: Automatic. Length of Pull: 15.3 inches.
- Length of Pull: 15.3 inches.
- Drop at Heel: 2.44 inches.
- Drop at Comb: 1.18 inches. Automatic ejectors
- Warranty: 2 years.
- MSRP: Classic 12 gauge ($4,999), 20 gauge ($5,299), 28 gauge ($6,399); Artisan 12 gauge ($9,999), 20 gauge ($10,299), 28 gauge ($11,259).
Based in the Loire Valley of France, Chapuis Armes is a century-old manufacturer of premium hunting shotguns and big game rifles. For many decades, they have provided side-by-side and over-under shotguns for upland hunters the world over, as well as double rifles for the most demanding African hunting professionals. Besides their legendary reliability, Chapuis rifles and shotguns are best known for the quality and beauty of their wood and fine engravings. Beginning in 2021, Chapuis premium guns are distributed in the USA exclusively by Benelli USA, and they are covered by a 2-year warranty.
Media Contact: Daren Cole
Blue Heron Communications